Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Sunny, Sunny, Sunny

Well, I was just on my way to bed...but I thought I better update or my daddy will have a hissy fit...LOLOLOLOL!! 

Today was another beautiful day in lovely Alabama.  It was in the high 70s with lots and lots of sunshine.  Blue skies...slight breeze...just wonderful.  I swear...I could have been a weather person.  Anywho, Jon Kent always seems to be in a good mood when the days are pretty out.  I guess because we can take him out and let him enjoy it.  I know I love days like these...put the windows up and just let the breeze blow through the house.  So nice.  Tomorrow is supposed to be another beautiful day.  Then Thursday and Friday we will have storms...which is fine with me as well.

Enough with the weather...let's see...what's going on with me...ummmm.  Not much.  Just the same ole same ole.  Cleaning, washing, being a mommy, a wife, etc. etc.  Kent has been working for over 6 days now.  He will FINALLY get two days off Thursday and Friday.  We are going to go out with some friends Friday night.  They have a little girl that is 2 months younger than Jon Kent...it will be their 2nd date...LOL!  So cute! 

Well, now that I have bored yall and practically put myself to sleep...I will leave yall with some more pictures of the Florida trip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!!!

~Dana

Anonymous said...

Now your Moma is having a fit.  I want some updated news.  I haven't seen the little man in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!