Friday, April 1, 2005

Umm...here we go....again

I could go into a long drawn out story and just go on and on and on and on and on.  I could make yall read word after word after word.  I could make you read through a long story of how, when, why, who, etc.  I could make yall guess as to what I am talking about.  I could wrote yall each a private email and let you know.  Or I could just tell you....

So many choices....

What's a girl to do.....

I was debating on telling the hundreds and hundreds of fans that I have. *sarcasm*  But I figured I might as well so that I could have each of your prayers....

Easter Sunday I found out that I will be a mommy...again.  I took a EPT test and it came back positive.  Then Thursday I went to the doctor.  Got my blood drawn and all that fun stuff.  Found out today that my progesterone came back at a 39 (which is good).  So when is the due date...15 days AFTER Jon Kent's 1st birthday.  November 30th, 2005.

This was a complete surprise.  So please, please, please keep us in your prayers.  We are by no means out of the woods yet.  I know that all this can become bad quickly.  I have already been through 2 miscarriages, so I know things aren't set in stone yet.  So please keep us in your prayers.

With that said...I am going to bed!!  Night all!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you are in our prayers....and congratulations! ((((happy hugs))))!!!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

EM!!!!!!!!!

Congrats hun!!!!  That is wonderful news!  I know what you mean about not being out of the woods and all..I'm almost 12 weeks..and soon out of the 1st tri which you know is a big milestone.  I'm almost done taking my progesterone pills..  My next u/s is 4/7!
WOW!! You have a GREAT progesterone #!!  I bet you were surprised by that!!  Did you tell your family yet...how did they react?
Was Kent excited?

I'm keeping you in my prayers you and your new lil bean.

Congrats again!!!

~Dana

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your journal for a while now, I should have replied before but I have to reply to this! CONGRATULATIONS. I found your journal while I was pg with my daughter who is now 10 weeks old. I've lost 2 babies myself so your journal caught my eye. I'm so happy for you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know what your feeling after what you've been through, hang in there! Here's to a healthy baby! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily and Kent!!!!!!  Children are such a blessing.  We will be thinking about you here in Chicago.  I too have had miscarriages, but that level is good!!!  Take is easy. (as easy as you can with a baby) LOL.