Tuesday, September 12, 2006

All good things must come to an end

After 12 days of being off from work, Kent has to go back tomorrow.  So sad.  I love having him home with us.  I don't think he realizes just how much I enjoy him being home.  But I do.  He helps out so much with the kids and just having him right by my side all day is great.  He's (thankfully) one of those rare husbands who rather stay home than go out all the time.  He rather take the kids and me with him than go some where alone.  I love him for that.  He is just a great husband and a wonderful daddy. 

Not much is really going on around here.  We are approaching the fall season which around here can get busy.  Jon Kent and Zoey's birthdays are coming up soon.  It's hard to believe that Jon Kent will be 2 and Zoey will be celebrating her 1st birthday.  It really does seem like yesterday that I was pregnant with Zoey and Jon Kent was toddling around.  Now Zoey is the one toddling and Jon Kent is full blown running around.  Time really does fly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, too bad that John has to go back to work. :( I can relate in how you described John being a family man. That's Chad to a tee. He'd much rather have us with him than anyone else. Even if he's home and just running to the commissary, he'll take the boys with him. He loves to take them out to the park, go on family walks, etc. He's great about helping around here too. Oh I'm so looking forward to him returning home!! :)

I can't believe Zoey's close to turning 1! I found you when you were pg with her and can remember when you had her!!! Time goes by too quickly.

Anonymous said...

Who's John?