Friday, September 22, 2006

Quick update

Quick, quick update.  Nothing new really going on.  Jon Kent and Zoey are both growing like weeds.  We have a less than 2 months until Jon Kent's birthday.  A little over two months until Zoey's birthday.  I have already started planning Jon Kent's.  Trying to get things together and get a price list.  Zoey's is still in the works.  We still don't know what to do for her or where.  We may have it at the same place we had Jon Kent's first birthday, but we are currently undecided.  Zoey is walking around like crazy now.  She will pull up on something and then just let go and start walking.  I can't believe that both of my kids ended up being early walkers!  Zoey is also talking up a storm.  Mama, dada, bubba, baba, corn, meow, bye-bye, book...  She is just learning and growing like crazy.  My days have been VERY busy with two walking and playing all day.  Anyway, there is my update for now.  I have supper cooking, so I better get back to that.  Enjoy the pictures above!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zoey's pictures in front of the mirror are so cute!!  She's a doll!