Friday, October 13, 2006

Falling for Fall

As I have probably stated a thousand times, I really love Fall.  Now that we are in our new house (7 months now) and enjoying the first Fall here, it's really nice.  I go out and play with the kids for most of the mornings before nap time.  It's usually just right to get out and play in.  Kent's parents bought the kids a trampoline a few days ago.  We set it up in between the two houses.  Jon Kent really enjoys it.  He likes to run in circles and then slide down.  We have to say "safe" when he does it.  Baseball star, maybe?  Zoey is so cute on it as well.  She will sit on her bottom and bounce up and down when we say "jump, jump".  They both seem to enjoy it.  Right now it's OK, because they aren't really big enough to do tricks and run the chances of hurting themselves on it.  But that will come with time, I am sure.  But kids will be kids...

I finished my Fall cleaning.  I started it this past Monday.  I cleaned out all the closets, drawers and cabinets on Monday and half of Tuesday.  Then starting Tuesday afternoon I started the actually cleaning.  I would clean during naps and in the afternoon.  Took me 4 days, but it is done!  So happy to have it all done with.  Now we are FINALLY going to start decorating the house.  I am too excited about that!  We have been here over 7 months now and all that we have on the walls are clocks.. lol.  But that is soon going to change!  I really can't wait!  Then I hope to grab a few little things to decorate for Fall.  Nothing major, just something to add a Fall touch to the house.

What I really need to be doing is getting things in order for Jon Kent's birthday party.  We have most of the details worked out, we just have need to get the things purchased.  Invites to the party will be going out in about 2-3 weeks.  Not to mention we need to figure out what we want to get him.  I have a few things in mind, but I will have to see what Kent thinks.

Tomorrow, my mom and I are going to a consignment sale.  I put a lot of the kids' stuff in it this time (150-160 garments and some bigger stuff), so we get to go in before the 'public' does.  This is our 3rd time going.  It's usually a lot of fun.  I'm looking forward to it.

Well, I am off to fold clothes.  Talk with yall later!  Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey emily! did you get that christmas outfit back from the sale? if you happen to get it, how much do i owe you? meredith