Friday, October 6, 2006

That's my boy!!

Today is Friday, which at my house is vacuuming day and dusting day.  I usually wait until the afternoon to do it but I decided to go ahead and get it out of the way.  Jon Kent followed me around wanting to push the vacuum.  So I put the self propel on the vacuum and let him go.  It was so cute.  Then I was in Jon Kent's room dusting all of his furniture.  I gave him a wash cloth to "dust" with.  He was running ALL over his room dusting.  Then when he would get through he would say "it clean".  :::Melts::::  Child after my own heart...lol.  He would just run all over the room dusting and saying "it clean".  Zoey on the other hand would just pull stuff down and make messes all over...  I guess she is going to take after her daddy...  Maybe though, just maybe I can convert her over....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great boy!!!  Keep him thinking it's fun for as long as you can lol