Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Wasssuuuup!

OK, so I couldn't really think of a better subject title...

I am just updating on my exciting life.  Being a new aunt is great!  LOVE holding a newborn and then giving him back--SO NICE!  I have had a touch of baby fever, but that disappears as soon as Jon Wesley starts crying.  I'm not ready to relive those days.  Don't know if I ever really will..sigh.  But Jon Wesley is so adorable.  I love being an aunt!

Zoey is now 10 months old and one day.  She has two new teething popping through on her bottom gum.  She is really walking now.  Probably walking 60% of the time and crawling 40%.  She loves playing with her brother all day.  She is just growing and learning all the time.  I am starting to wean her from the breast.  It will be a slow process.  Over the next two months or so.  Once she turns a year old she will be switched to regular milk with my milk here and there.  At least that is how I am hoping it will go.  We will see.

Jon Kent is doing great!  Sleeping through the night 10-12 hours most nights.  I would say about 95% of the time he sleeps through the night.  He is still taking his "pappy" for naps and bedtime.  But I do hope to have it gone soon.  But that will probably be a while in the future.  I am thinking about potty training, but I want to read up on it and try and prepare myself as much as possible.  He does show signs here and there that he is ready, but we will just have to wait and see.

We have plans to take the kids to the park tomorrow to feed the ducks.  Everytime we go we forget the bread, so tomorrow hopefully we won't.  I can't wait to see what Jon Kent does...lol.  He is just a silly boy...

Well, I am off to find something to do while my husband watches his crazy movie.  Talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the kids are doing great. Why are you weaning Zoey already? I know a lot is not out there in just the public domain in general, but it's so beneficial to her especially with winter just around the corner, you still give her antibodies that will help fight off all the nasty winter bugs that it gives to us.

God Bless
Christy