Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fever Feelings

Just to get right to it, Jon Kent is running a fever.  Should have known something was up..  He woke up half way through his nap crying.  He never wakes up from his naps early unless there is something wrong.  When I went in to see what was wrong, he felt hot but I just thought it was because he has a bizillion blankets on him..  That he HAS to have in proper order to go to sleep.  Anyway, I pulled the blankets off of him thinking he would cool off.  He slept for about another hour.  When he woke up he seemed fine.  So I fixed him a hotdog for lunch.  He wouldn't eat a bite.  So I knew something was really up.  So I took his temp and it was 99.9.  I then gave him some Motrin.  He has been playing ever since.  He *seems fine but with the not eating and the temp I know he probably doesn't feel 100%.  It may just be teething.  He still has to cut his two year molars.  I'm hoping that is all that it is and he's not coming down with something serious.  Pray for him.

Right now I am burning a candle that smells sooo good.  It's scent is cinnimon bun.  You would think it would remind me of Christmas but it reminds me more of Fall or Thanksgiving.  I just love the way it makes the whole house smell so good.  In the spirit of the holidays (Halloween) I put up some decorations.  MUCH less than I usually do, but oh well.  It just seems pointless to do any Fall displays outside since you can't really see my house from the road.  So I just put up two fake pumpkins in the house.  Jon Kent doesn't really know what to think of them.  He is afraid to touch them.. lol.  We have plans to go to the pumpkin patch.  Hopefully we will do that in the next week.  The weather has either been too hot or it's been raining.  So we haven't had the chance to go yet.  I really want to take the kids so they can pick out pumpkins.  Kent isn't thrilled about going, (yeah, I called you out in my journal!) but he is.  I think if he will give it half a shot he might just have a good time.. hmmm.

Anyway, I guess I will go.  The kids are happily playing without me for the moment so I am going to get some online searching done.  Talk with yall later.  Enjoy my wonder pictures of my decorations.. lol.

No comments: