Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Jibber Jabber

Thanks to everyone who left a comment.  I am glad that *yall* like the color of the master bedroom.  I sooo love it.  Kent on the other hand...he calls it the "booger room".  @@  The painters came back yesterday and painted the kids' rooms as well.  Jon Kent's room is blue and Zoey's is pink.  I will have to take some pictures today or tomorrow to share with yall.  Now, I just have to find some bedding that matches Jon Kent's paint color and some crib bedding for Zoey.  I think I have found some for Zoey that is absolutely CUTE, but I just have to make sure it matches her room.  We did have some bedding for Jon Kent picked out, but it doesn't match his room.  So we are at square one with him.  Anyway, I am just so excited to be able to move into the house soon and put my touches on it and make it a home.

Kent had training today and has it through Friday.  So that means he is working during the day.  Today went by pretty well.  Jon Kent got up at 8:30am and Zoey got up at 10:30am.  We then went grocery shopping and by the time we got home Jon Kent was out.  He took a nap while I unloaded the car and put everything up.  After he got up, he went to see Kent's grandparents and that is where he currently still is.  Zoey is napping and I am catching up on some Internet time.  The pictures of her are from today (about a hour ago actually).  Anyway, speaking of Zoey, she just woke up.  Talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks like Kent with no hair....she is precious...her Aunt KK loves her...