Friday, February 24, 2006

Bad updater

I know I have been bad about not updating lately.  But there just hasn't seemed to have been enough time in my day to do much.  The O____ household finally seems to be healing up from our week of sickness.  Boy, do I never want to do that again.  That sucked royally.  We still have the coughs, but other than that we are all doing pretty well.  Hopefully we will stay that way too!

Updates on the house go like this...  We are one project away from having the house completed.  They are up there today painting the foundation and the exterior doors.  All they have to do now is fix our yard and lay down some hay and it is done.  FINISHED!  WOOHOO!!  I know I have been really bad about not taking pictures.  But my battery is dead and I need to recharge it and I keep forgetting.  So I will have to do that soon.  Before we move in.  That way I can do before, during and after pictures.  Kent said that he hopes to be in by this time next week.  That is exciting stuff.  If only we can get the people to put their butts in gear.  We also have to wait to close on the house before we can move any of our stuff in there.  Because it's not technically ours until we close.  Bah hum bug to them....

Well, I'm off to find something to do...  Probably pack some things up or take a bath and actually *gasp* shave my legs...

No comments: