Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Bah Humbug to you OMEGA!!

Grrrr....

OK, so Kent calls OMEGA (the company building our house) yesterday.  He just wanted to ask some questions about the house (when the move in date would approx. be, could we hang some blinds up, when the government inspector would come by, etc.).  Well, the guy told us about 3 weeks ago that we would definitely be in by the first of the month.

Anyone got a calendar near by...  If not, tomorrow is the 1st of the month.

Anyway, well we see that is not going to happen.  He then tells Kent that they are having trouble getting in touch with the inspector.  But the funny thing is that whenever we needed to get in touch with the guy we could.  Ummm....

Also, the people who are supposed to come fix the yard (bring in dirt and hay) still haven't.  It's been beautiful here.  Temps in the 70's, plenty of sun...  But nope.  Not a sight of them as of yet.  And there is a chance of rain Thursday, so I am really hoping they are planning on getting in and out some time tomorrow.  But I'm not holding my breath...

So when are we actually going to get into the house...  My bet is never...  Grrr...  And we keep having to call the furniture people and the appliance people and move our installation dates.  Which I know is frustrating the fire out of them.  It would me anyways.  But we can't put anything into the house until we close....

Also, I went up there last night to clean the windows and such.  I thought at first glance that they had cleaned the place up pretty well.  Well, I was wrong.  Saw dust was every where.  I got all the windows cleaned last night and some of the kitchen.  So I am going to be up there in the next few days cleaning that house up...  Which I seem to have the time for since we won't be moving in any time soon....

OMEGA really knows how to crush a girl's dreams....

No comments: