Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Things

I hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day.

The house progress has been all but halted.  The plumbers are coming out on the 20th to finish everything up.  Then we have to wait for some person from the government to come out and look the house over.  Reason being is because the loan we got is a government loan and they have to have on of their people come out and make sure everything was done up to code.  There's no real telling as to how long it will take them to come out and do everything.  Our sales man told us that we would for sure be in by the first of March.  This is the same sales man who told us we would be in by the middle of January.  So I'm still not holding my breath.  It's frustrating because I just want to move and get out of this house.  It's driving me crazy cleaning it over and over and over again and trying to find a place for everything.  Two more weeks I guess...

Well, I am off.  I've got a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it in.  Later all.

No comments: