Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Germs Be Gone!

Well, things here have been interesting.  After being sick for almost a week, I seem to finally be on the mend.  Although I thought that about 2 or 3 days ago and relapse BAD.  Last night I was so worn down that I really didn't know how I was going to take care of Zoey when she got up for her nightly feeding.  It was bad.  And to top it off Kent has what I have been having except he is about two days behind me.  So I know at this point he really doesn't feel good.  Zoey is still hanging on to her cough.  She can breathe a lot better but all that junk is breaking up and when she coughs her whole body just rattles.  I know though she is feeling better.  Hopefully the cough will be gone soon.  Jon Kent seems to be dealing with the germs well.  He so far hasn't gotten sick.  He has coughed a little here and there, but so far nothing major.  I am praying he doesn't either.  I'll be glad when all these germs are gone.  They have really hit my family hard.  We have had our turn...move on please!

In house news...  The clean up crew came in today and cleaned the house.  Vacuumed, cleaned windows, cabinets, showers, floors, etc.  They did a pretty good job.  I will still have a few things to clean myself, but for the most part they took care of everything.  Which is nice.  Kent seems to believe that we will be in no later than 10 days from now.  I really do hope so.  Although I am not looking forward to all the packing up and moving.  But still, it will be nice to be in a bigger place.  One where we don't have to pile things up in.  We can actually space all our things out.  So nice...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone is sick, I had to go to dr myself,,it hurts to breathe.