Sunday, April 9, 2006

Does anyone still read???

Time really just gets away from me.  I can't believe it's been over a week since I posted!  I guess I have just been busy.  Since Kent is on days now, my days are spent chasing Jon Kent around and feeding Zoey.  And let's not forget nap time...whew.  That's a job in and of it's self!  But thankfully I get about 15-30 minutes a day where both of the kids are down at the same time.  Let's me find my sanity...or at least unload the dishwasher...

Kent and I have started working out together again.  It's so great to leave the kids with a family member for 45 minutes to an hour 3 days a week and just spend some time together.  Even though most of that time for me is convincing myself to just go one more mile.  But it's still nice to have that time away and just take some time to take care of myself.  Which is paying off.  My arms are getting toned again and I can tell I have lost some inches in my waist.  I'm hoping by Memorial Day to be down to my goal weight and dress size.  I have about 11 pounds more to go and 2 dress sizes.  I have lost almost 40 pounds so far since the first of the year.  Which most of that is from breastfeeding.  My little porker really takes it off!

Speaking of Zoey, she has a doctor's appointment tomorrow.  Her 4 month check up.  I'm anxious to see how much she weighs.  I am guessing 18 pounds.  And that is allllll breastmilk!!  :::beams with pride::::  I do hope we can start her on some foods though.  Since she won't take a bottle, I am hoping giving her some solids will space the nursing sessions out some.  She goes right now about every 3 hours and that is on a good day.  A lot of days it's 2 hours.  But she does sooo well at night.  Sleeping 6-8 hours.

Jon Kent on the other hand...  We started making him sleep in his bed and he is none too happy about it.  But we are sticking to it this time.  It's time to sleep with my husband again and ONLY my husband!  But it's not going so well because Jon Kent has a cold or allergies.  Not really sure which at the moment.  I am thinking allergies because he is just coughing and sneezing.  No other symptoms besides those.  We are giving him some medicine that should have it under control in the next day or so.

Well, I guess that is about it for me.  I need to go and make out a "To Do List" for the next two days.  I am having a Sunday School party at my house Tuesday night and I need to clean this house up.  Talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course i still read =)
Although i may not get to comment every time
if i am in a hurry, cause it seems these days i stay behind
on everything...lol   Glad you and Kent are working out together
thats great....good job on losing those inches! I'm starting to workout and
watch what i eat after easter...i have to...i want to not only look better but
feel better too!  Hope u have a great week
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are doing an excellent job at dropping the weight!  Woohoo!  Please do share your secret!  ;)  Good luck with the Sunday School party.  Sounds like a lot of fun.  Have a good week.  

Take care,
Emily