Saturday, April 1, 2006

Spring Forward

Don't forget to turn your clocks forward one hour tonight!!!

I honestly LOVE when we change the time during the Spring.  But I HATE losing that hour!  And crazy has it may be...I can really feel it when I get up in the morning after losing that hour.  But like I said, I love when the time changes.  The days are longer the weather seems to get warmer and you can tell that summer is just around the corner!  Woohoo!!

My Kelly's Kids party went fairly well.  I'm still waiting on one more order (should get it tomorrow).  But today I did $530 in sales.  Not too shabby!  That takes me to about $1700 in sales for 3 parties.  I think I might have at least two more parties in the works for late April.  We will see.  I am hoping to get to the $3000 goal.  It stinks that I came into the game late in the season.  But if I can get to that goal then that would be pretty amazing since I only had two months instead of five to do it.  I'll keep yall updated!  By the way, if you want to place an order with Kelly's Kids just let me know and I would be happy to help you out with it.  Here is the link to the site: Kelly's Kids, Kid's Clothes Designed to Mix, Match & Coordinate.

Well, I am off to look at OLDNAVY.com.  I'm looking for some spring stuff!  Talk with yall later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh....i love when we have more daylight....but
it will take me a week to recover from the time change...lol
You are doing great with the Kelly's Kids thing...you go girl!
Hugss..~Terri~