Wednesday, April 19, 2006

UGGGHHHH!!!!!!

I have been TRYING for the past 2 or 3 days to load some pictures into my journal.  But for whatever reason, AOL is being a pain in my booty  and not letting me.  Everytime I try to load them AOL freezes and I have to reboot only to still not be able to load them...UGH!!!!!  What am I paying for here????

So I guess I will just update yall without the pictures.  <mumbles>

Easter went very well.  We went to church in the morning, lunch with Kent's family, Easter egg hunt after lunch (we found 3 of the 5 or 6 money eggs...woohoo!!!), then church that evening.  Also, Jon Kent and Zoey got their baskets in the afternoon after Kent got off of work.  Zoey found her toes Sunday too.  But her legs are so fat and chunky that she can't get her toes into her mouth...although she tries...(I have a picture to prove it...but we all know how that story ends...).  Also, Easter last year was the day we found out we were pregnant with Zoey.  I would like to happily announce that I am NOT pregnant this year...woohoo...which sets a record of going the longest without being pregnant in over 2 years.  WOOHOO!!  Maybe I will actually be able to enjoy my summer baby belly free!!! 

Well, that's all for now I guess.  I really do wish I could show yall my pictures.  I will have to continue trying to fix whatever is broken....  Until then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, i can't wait to see the pics!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Hi -- not sure why you're having problems with AOL Pictures -- you might want to call Member Services. Also, Hamid on the AOL Pictures team has taken over the AOL Pictures Journal, you might want to pop in to his blog and see if he can offer any suggestions: http://journals.aol.com/aolpictures/AOLPictures

Also, you may be interested in my my step-by-step walkthough on how to add pictures to your Journal using the File Manager: http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke/entries/934

Thanks -- Joe, AOL Journals Editor
http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke