Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Zoey's First Spoon Feeding

Zoey had her first taste of cereal today.  She did fair I suppose.  Most of it ended up on her bib.  But she started getting the hang of it towards the end...sorta.  Here are some pictures of her experience,  Enjoy!!!

By the way, her doctor's appointment went well.  She weighs 17lbs 10ozs (I was close with 18 pounds!).  She is 25 1/4 inches long.  She had to have 4 shots, but she seems to have handled them pretty well.  Just slightly cranky.  But who could really blame her!?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh did this bring back the memories!!  But my "baby" turns 12 on Saturday.  WAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!
Such a little dollbaby...
I just loveeee pic #6
She has the cutest lil grin =)
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!  She's growing so fast!!!  How old is she now..4 months?
My lil' man is going on 6 months now, and I ask myself "Where had all this time gone"?  hehe

hugs
Dana

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! Zoey is a little Doll! She is Soooooo Pretty!! =)