Thursday, April 27, 2006

Busy Little Bee

So my daddy informed me that I haven't update in a week.  "Sorry 'bout that!"

I have just been busy.  Grocery shopping, washing clothes, cleaning house, raising children, going to church, and just spending time with family have taken my time.  And if some thing has to go, well it's the computer and all that goes with it.  But I seem to have some time for the moment as Jon Kent is sleeping and Zoey is in her bouncey seat watching me work on the computer.

Not to mention I still haven't figured out my picture problems.  And no I haven't called Members Service although I did try to "chat" with a tech person on the computer and when I started I was #54 in line and then 30 minutes later I was #34.  So I gave up.  And for the moment I don't have 30 or 45 minutes to chat with someone on the phone.  So I will just go pictureless until I get more time.

This week is race weekend here in T'dega.  Which means tons and tons of race fans in Wal-Mart.  Thankfully, our groceries have been purchased so we are just going to lay low for the rest of the week and weekend.  It's supposed to rain this weekend too, so that could mean the race will end up being on Monday.  That should be interesting viewing come Sunday afternoon...  Mad, drunk, soaked, race fans...  <giggles>  Maybe the rain will hold off long enough to have it.  I enjoy watching the race when it's here in Talladega.  But on TV.  Never actually been to one...  Can you believe that!?!?!  Lived here all my life and never been to a Sunday race.  Went to a time trial once when I was like 7 years old.  Anyway, go #24!! My husband will roll his eyes when he reads that... <Sticks out tongue>  Yeah, I am one MATURE 22 year old! 

Well, I guess I better get going.  I just mopped the kitchen floor so I need to go put all the chairs down off the table before Jon Kent wakes up from his slumber.

OH!  Since I probably won't have another journal entry in before tomorrow...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mommy!!!  She will be...errrr....well, she will just be!!  Happy Birthday Momma!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i will be in your neighborhood next saturday for a tupperware party if you wanna come!  let me know so i can make sure it's ok with the hostess.  :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!
How sweet that your daddy reads your journal =)
You have been one busy bee....
I may watch the race sunday...
Don't throw maters at me...but i am going to
be rootin for Dale Jr... GO #8...i've heard he is going
to be drivin a black car like his daddys with the # 8 on it!
Hope you have a good weekend
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Goooooooo Jr, # 8. Gordon sux!!!!! Love ya babe!!!