Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!

My 24th Birthday has come and just about gone.  It was a good day.  I was treated very well and felt special most of the day.  Kent and the kids had cards for me this morning.  For Mother's Day and my birthday.  Kent cooked breakfast.  When I got to church I was showered with many gifts and was sang to several times.. lol.  After church we went to Kent's granny's to eat lunch.  There was a birthday cake for me.  So that was nice.  And for the rest of the day we just sat around and relaxed.  The kids played in their pool all afternoon and just had a good time.  So it was a great day for a birthday and a great day to be a mother!!  I hope everyone had a good day as well!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, all I had was your Daddy.  He loves me.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time was had all the way around. Wishing you love and peace!
(Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time was had all the way around. Wishing you love and peace!
(Hugs) Indigo