Friday, May 18, 2007

It's a slow go, Mo

Right now is a slow time in our schedules..  Nothing happening.. just going from day to day to day.  Things will start to pick up in June and probably won't settle down until August.  So I guess I should enjoy the slowness while I can.  But I just get so bored, so easily.  The weather has cooled down a bit, so we can't go outside and swim.  I did take the kids to the park this morning.  We stayed there for about an hour.  By the time we got back the kids were both ready for naps.  Which they both are doing now.  I'm washing clothes and cleaning up here and there where I can.  I am just so bored right now though..  *sigh*

June 4th-8th we are having VBS (Vacation Bible School) at my church.  I'm one of two teachers for the kindergarten class.  I'm looking forward to it.  Last year was pretty fun and we had a lot of kids to show up, so that is always good.

June 10th-16th is when we head to the beach!  I'm REALLY looking forward to that.  Since both of the kids are really at ages where they can kind of do their own thing and don't have to be carried around so much.  Plus, I am just ready to get away for a bit.  Spend time with family and get a tan while I'm doing it. 

23 days and counting..

No comments: