Friday, May 25, 2007

Memorial Weekend

I really don't have much to update on.  Things here have still be easy going and quiet.  For which I am thankful for, so don't get me wrong!  I did have to take the kids to the doctor Wednesday.  They both have had coughing and runny noses off and on for about 2 weeks or longer.  So I finally gave in and took them in.  The doctor ran some blood work to rule some things .  It wasn't anything bad, thankfully.  But it is congestion in the chest and just your average infection..  So they are both on a round of antibiotics for 10 days.  Then we go back in 2 weeks to recheck them.  Hopefully it will all be gone by then.  I hope they both are completely well before we go on vacation.  We only have about 15 more days.

Next week things will be busier.  I *think I'm going to try and have a yard sale next weekend.  I'm not totally sure on that yet.  If not it will still be busy with getting ready for VBS and decorating the room we will be using.  It's a sports theme this year so decorating won't be nearly as hard as it was last year.  Last year it was an Arctic theme.  Snow in summer anyone?!?!?

Well, I'm going to go play around on the Internet.  I just wanted to stop by and throw a quick update in so yall would know I was still alive!  Later!!

No comments: