Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just go to Wal-Mart

Jon Kent has been talking up a storm.  Just off the wall type things.  He will pick up a phone and start talking.  We will ask who he is talking to and it could be just about anyone.  To one of his grandparents, to a character he has seen on TV.  The other night we're on our way home from church and grabbing something to eat.  He was talking on his play cell phone.  Here is the conversation:

Jon Kent:  "Hello?"
???: "?????"
Jon Kent:  "Umm yeah."
???:  "??????"
Jon Kent:  "You want to come eat with me?"
???:  "??????"
Jon Kent:  "OK.  Bye."

We asked him who he was talking to...

Jon Kent:  "Spongebob."

Now we don't let him watch that show.  But he does have a toy that he got from some happy meal or something that he totes around from time to time.  So we're guessing it came from that.  Who knows.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This past Sunday morning I had just gotten out of the shower and I was fixing my hair.  Jon Kent and Zoey were in my bed under the covers giggling and talking about all sorts of things.  I'm guessing Zoey was trying to get Jon Kent's "pappy" (paci) and he told her no.  He then said.  "This is Jon Kent's pappy.  You can go to Wal-Mart and get you a pappy.  He has told Kent the same thing when Kent tries to "steal" his pappy.  "Daddy you can go get a pappy at Wal-Mart."  Then today he told me I need to go to Wal-Mart and get him some green candy.  ?????

Apparently the lesson in this is.. we go to Wal-Mart way too much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so very wonderful.  I love to see them in Walmart.  They love to look and desire.  As long as I am able I will take them to Walmart and push the buggy.  Then when I am not able they will push me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love them so very much and they are such cuties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!