Thursday, March 2, 2006

Zoey is 3 months old today

I can't believe that Zoey is 3 months old.  Well, I can but it's like it flew by.  She is already doing so much.  I don't remember Jon Kent holding his head up so well at this point or riding my hip at this age.  Which Zoey is doing.  When I put her on her tummy she holds her head up so well and is so alert.  She loves to just sit in someone's lap and watch her big brother run around the room.  It's like she is taking notes and just waiting for the time to come when she is able to walk and run about.  Oy...will I be busy then!

In other news, we have been having awesome weather here in the great state of Alabama.  Temps in the 70s with lots of sunshine.  It's the type of weather where you can turn the ceiling fans on and raise some windows.  Great weather.  Just makes me feel good.  Feel alive.  But winter isn't over I'm sure.  We usually have cold snaps until late May.  So I know there will still be plenty of nights where we turn the electric blanket on.  But I'm enjoy the nice weather while it's here.

In house news...  Grrr...  I digress...  Kent called OMEGA and they said and I quote, "We will be closing on the house next week."  HA!  Yeah right.  They told us in January that we would be in our house by the middle of February.  And then in the middle of February that we would be in the new house by the first of March.  Whatever.  It just drives me crazy that there is a completely finished house that isn't being used.  I mean really...let's close on it already!

Oh well.  We'll be in it eventually I guess.

I hope yall enjoy the pictures that I took of the babies today.  They were being so sweet and cute together.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are precious...I love
the 2nd one...she is looking up to
her big brother ..hehe
Sure hope ya'll can close and
get settled in soon Emily...i'm sure it's a pain...
Hopefully you haven't already packed what you
needed most....  
Hugss...~Terri~