Monday, May 1, 2006

May, what a wonderful month!

Happy May to all!  I can not believe it is May already!  t seems like 2006 just started!  And we are a little less than half way through it!  Yikes! 

Today just happens to my Momma and Daddy's Anniversary!  Thirty years and going! 

Tomorrow will be Zoey's 5 month birthday.  I can not believe she is 5 months already.  This was about the time that things really started to fly with Jon Kent as he was learning so many new things.  So I know time will speed up even faster with Zoey.  *sigh*  They are growing just too quickly. 

Saturday (May 6) my brother is getting married to his LONG time girlfriend, Ashley.  The wedding is at 4 o'clock.  Kent and I both are in the bridal party and get this, Jon Kent is the ring barrer(sp?).  Haha, it should be an interesting time.  I just can't wait to see Jon Kent in his little tux.  I will definitely be getting some pictures and one way or another they will be in my journal. -Yes I am STILL working on the picture thing. 

 Also, this month is my birthday.  May 13th to be exact!  Woohoo!!  I will be 23. 

And then Mother's Day is May 14.  Zoey is also getting dedicated that day at church.  It will be a busy, busy weekend.  Kent is taking that whole weekend off from work.  I am excited about that! 

As for the rest of the month, I am sure there will be lots of fun activities to do.  My weight loss goal date is Memorial Day so I need to really buckle down and get serious with that.  As I still have 10.5 pounds to lose before then.  ACK!  I need to quit snacking!!!  -I say that as I pick the remaining chips that I just ate out of my teeth...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of exciting things going on for you
in May...Happy Anniversary to your mom
and dad....30yrs..wow...Congrats to them!
Jeff and I will be together for 16yrs. total May
24th =)   July we will be married 11yrs.
Zoey 5 months already...wow!  So sweet
her getting dedicated to the church on mothers day!
Congrats to your brother and his fiance'!!!
Hope you have a good week, can't wait to see all the pics!

http://journals.aol.com/chevyz71gurl74/Youthinkyouknowbutyouhavenoidea

Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Kids sure are growing up fast aren't they? In my email loop that I own/moderate a gal posted that her granddaughter is going to be 4 this week. that did not seem possible. I remember when she posted that her daughter was pregnant. C was three when her granddaughter was born, she's 7 now. WOW!!