Friday, March 31, 2006

Oops...

I had no idea it had been almost a week since I updated!!  I have just been so busy with the Kelly's Kids stuff this week and cleaning.  Not to mention Kent went back to working days (7:30am-4pm) so I have the kids all day by myself.

Tomorrow is my last party for Kelly's Kids.  Well, at least for this selling period of having the kit.  I have the kit for 12 days.  And in those 12 days I try and book as many parties as I can and sell all that I can.  So far it has gone pretty well.  I will probably need to get another kit selling period in order to meet my goal.  I am about $2000 off right now.  I have until May so we will see how it goes.

Well, I am off to bed.  I have been cleaning and getting stuff ready all day.  Not to mention getting some of Jon Kent's old clothes off to consignment to sale.  Whew, I am one tired little girl.  Thankfully Kent is off for the next 4 day!  Woot-Woot!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the web site.