Thursday, January 4, 2007

Valentine {I heart Kent}

For reasons truly unknown to me, I am looking forward to Valentine's Day.  I'm actually in the *mood for Valentine's Day.  And I have NO idea why.  It's not like there is a 5 week 'holiday' period before that pumps you up for it.  It's just one day a year where the card companies get rich off of people in love or people who want to be in love.  None the less, I'm in the mood for Valentine's Day.  I don't know.. maybe I'm just goofy..  Note to my daddy: No comment needed..

We took the kids to the doctor today to get their second round of the flu shot.  Since it's both of their first times getting the flu shot they had to give it to them in two shots spread out over a month.  Anyway, we took them to get those and then on the way back we stopped at Burger King to eat and let the kids play.  We had a good time.  Jon Kent loves climbing in their little play place.  Although he has to have someone go through it with him.. and since Kent isn't "flexible" that leaves yours truly..  It's a good thing that I don't mind small, tight spaces.. otherwise I would have been on the local 5 o'clock news.  "This is Janet My Hair is too Big Lawson for NBC.  We are reporting from Burger Kind on I-20 where a woman appears to be stuck with her first born child in the orange tube of death..."  I can see it now.. by midnight tonight You Tube would have had a million hits of my bigness stuck in the orange tube..  But I digress... 

We must have had a good time because Jon Kent is currently into his second hour of naptime.  Zoey on the other hand has boycotted nap for the day.  I think she is enjoying the attention.  She is playing with her daddy as we speak.. singing "BOBBBBBBB the bilther"  It's sweet.

Well, I guess I will get going!  Have a great day everyone!

1 comment: