Tuesday, January 2, 2007

2007

Happy New Year to Everyone!!!  So far the new year has been great!  Kent has been off of work since Saturday, so I am enjoying him being home with us.  It makes things so much easier and calmer (most of the time).  We all rang in the new year at my grandmother's house.  It has been a looong tradition of going to her house on New Year's Eve and shooting fireworks.  We took the kids and we all managed to stay up until midnight.  We all (Kent, the kids and myself) exchanged new year kisses.  That's the first time we have ever done that.  It is a memory I will always treasure!  After that we left the kids with my parents for the night and Kent and I headed home.  We ended up staying up until around 2am.  I haven't done that (voluntarily) in a really long time.  We had a good time.  And I got to read a lot more of the book I am currently reading.  Then yesterday I went shopping and got a lot of good deals.  I think I ended up getting two jackets, three shirts and a sweater for like $125.  Good stuff!  Later in the evening we went over to my parents house to eat greens and black eyed peas among other things.  It was a good time.  I hope everyone else has had a great new year thus far as well! 

No comments: