Tuesday, January 23, 2007

She won't be out done!

Jon Kent has lost all interest in the potty.. figures right?  Isn't that how it goes.. Your kids do something to make you proud and you go and tell all the family, all your friends, etc. and then the very next day they go and mess it all up!  LOL, well he hasn't messed it all up.  He just doesn't want to sit on the potty.  And I haven't a clue why.  I have been taking Zoey in there and putting her on the potty just to try and make Jon Kent want to go and sit on the potty too.  You know, if she does it I have to do it too kind of theology.. lol.  But that hasn't worked either.  So yesterday I went and put Zoey on the potty to try and lure Jon Kent in there.  It once again didn't work.  BUT Zoey did pee-pee in the potty!!!!!  I just started laughing.  I couldn't believe it.  I was amazed.  Now, will she do it again.  I haven't a clue and more than likely she probably won't.. at least not on a regular basis.  But it is a start.  So, I'll look at it like that and maybe just maybe I can get these two trained together and say good-bye to the diapers soon!

No comments: