Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Heart Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!  I hope everyone feels VERY loved today!

We have already exchanged gifts around here.  Kent got some golf thingy (to try and describe it would only confuse you, lol) and I got a pretty necklace, a dozen roses and a card.  Jon Kent got a set of plastic golf clubs and James (from the trains on Thomas and Friends) and Zoey got an Elmo that sings "I love you very much..". 

We aren't going to actually celebrate the day today.  The kids are staying with my parents this Saturday so Kent and I can go on a date.  Kent has made all the plans and I am to just go along for the ride.  I'm looking forward to it.

It is seriously cold today.  Well.. I say that as a southerner so if you live up north you may not think it's cold here.  But it's cold.. lol.  And the wind is blowing pretty hard so that just makes it worse.  It's also snowing flurries.  A little has stuck on the cars but it's not going to amount to much.  It's crazy weather around here that is for sure.  Last night was tornados and today it's snow.  That's the south for ya though.

Well, I am off to spend the day with my family.. my true Valentines!  Talk with yall later!

 

No comments: