Wednesday, February 21, 2007

'Weekly' update

Wow, it's been a week since my last update!  Things have been slow around here.  We just go about our routines day after day.  Nothing exciting really happening.  The weather here has been getting better.  It was really cold for about 2 weeks or so.  Now it's starting to warm up a bit.  I'll be glad when it does warm up and stays that way.  Maybe we can get out of the house a little more.  I'm driving myself crazy trying to think of new things for the kids to do.  Day after day after day we do the same things.  It becomes a drag after awhile.

Speaking of drags..  I was at 126 pounds come Christmas and have since gained 9 pounds back.  Bleh.  Now I'm trying to take those pounds back off and tone my muscles back up.  It's so hard though to get motivated to work out again.  Kent and I were in a good routine of working out 3 days a week.  But we got out of it and now it's hard to really jump back in.

Kent and a bunch of the men from our church are going to a men's conference this weekend.  They are staying overnight Friday and coming back Saturday.  I'm going to miss Kent but I have plans with my momma so I won't be lonely.  I don't know what we are actually going to do though..

In May Kent may have some training in D.C to go to for his job.  I may tag along for the trip.  The kids will stay here though, so that's going to be something new.  They'll be fine for the week and it will be good to have some alone time with the hubby.  But I know by that 2nd night I will be missing them like crazy.  So we'll just have to see how things go.  We're not sure he is going yet or not or if I'm even going.

We have a vacation planned as a family (my parents, brother, sister-in-law, nephew and us) in June.  We are heading to the beach!  I am really looking forward to it!  I hope everything pans out and we can all go.  You never know if something might come up and someone not get to go.  But I'm really hoping we all do get that week off to go.  I think we will have a good time.

Well, there's my update.  Maybe it won't take me a week to update again.

No comments: