Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I think I just might lose my lunch

And the punches just keep on comin'..  I swear I feel like all I do is complain and gripe.  But if we ALL could just ever be HEALTHY all at the same time.. then I guess I wouldn't have anything to complain about.  Anyway, the kids both still have runny noses and a cough.  But those aren't that bad anymore.  I'm thankful we didn't have to make a trip to the doctor's office for those because we got a bill in the mail for the last series of trips for Jon Kent and it was $170 that the insurance didn't cover.  So yeah, that's fun.  But now Kent is sick and I mean sick.  I think the current total for pukes is at 7 for the moment.  He looks horrible too and sounds even worse.  Poor thing.  I don't know what to do for him.  Hopefully he will be done and get some sleep tonight.  And hopefully he will wake up feeling better tomorrow.  Here's hoping anyways.

Speaking of tomorrow.. the weather here is going to be perfect.  High is supposed to be like 75 and beautiful.  The weather here since Sunday has been awesome!!  I love this kind of weather.  Not too hot, not too cold.  Perfect for getting the kids out and just spending time together!  Kent was supposed to play golf with a co-worker of his but I don't know if they will tomorrow or not.  I guess it just depends on how Kent feels.

I need to finish up my consignment stuff with the kids' clothes.  They are due in on Thursday.  I had 5 big rubbermaid boxes of the kids' clothes to sort and go through, price and hang.  I have one more box to go through and then some odds and ends to tie up before being completely done.  My house work has been the pits since doing this consignment mess.  It's pointless to clean when you're only going to get things messed up again so I'm waiting until I'm done and then I'll give the house a good cleaning.. not to mention it will need it to get rid of all the little germs that have invaded our house recently.

Well, I'm gonna go.  Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight..

No comments: