Monday, February 12, 2007

Have yall missed me?

I'll take from the silence yall haven't.. ;o)

Sorry for the lack of updating lately.  We have been some what busy with doctor appointments and such.  Plus, when I have time to play online I mainly just go to my MySpace and play around over there.  By the way, if you have a myspace and aren't one of my friends let me know!!

Jon Kent's wheezing is gone for the time being.  We had a recheck today with the doctor and she listened to his lungs and said they sounded great.  She still wants us to keep him on 2 breathing treatments a day for at least the rest of this week.  She said when the weather changes so drastically that it has a huge effect on kids with wheezing problems.  So we have to keep an eye on that.  Also, she said that since he does cough and wheeze from time to time after playing that we will also have to keep our eyes open for possible asthma.  She said though for now she wasn't going to put him on any inhalers for it because it hasn't been a huge problem yet.  But if it does become one then we will know what to do.  His ears also looked good from his last infection.  So that was good to hear as well.

Zoey is doing great.  Her eyes are all cleared up from having what I had about 2 weeks ago.  It took her a bit longer to get rid of it though.  About 4 days verus my 2 day battle with it.  All the runny noses are gone as of now as well.  So we are all healthy... except...

Kent has a pretty bad cough.  It mostly flares up at night time when he is trying to sleep.  He had a pretty bad spell with it last night.  I don't know if he slept through it or not, but I sure didn't.  I hope he starts feeling better from it soon.  Both of our throats are pretty sore.  Hopefully that goes away soon too.

Well, I am off to clean up the house a bit and take a shower.  I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day in two days!!!!

No comments: