Saturday, June 9, 2007

Last Entry Before Heading to the Beach

"The Heavy Harmony Brothers" performed yet again last night.  And we had a blast!  I got pretty nervous before going on and I really don't know why.  I guess it was the fact that new people were there, but thankfully the nerves left me after we started the show.  Afterwards, we had 2 or 3 people ask if we could perform at different events happening over the next couple of months or so.  We have 2 "gigs" down and maybe 2 more in the works.  We all thought it was pretty funny that there were so many people asking us to perform again for their events.  We had and hopefully will continue to have some good times!

Well, I have started packing for the beach.  And I just want to go on record right now as saying it is totally ridiculous how much stuff we have packed and how much stuff we STILL need to pack.  It's amazing how much stuff two little kids need to function a week!!  I'm looking forward to it though.  My parents are already down there.  They said the water was really choppy and the flags were red (meaning you can't go swimming).  Hopefully the waters will calm down soon and we will be able to get in and enjoy the ocean.  My brother, his wife and my nephew are leaving tonight to head down to the beach.  They are hoping the baby sleeps all the way down.  They will arrive sometime early tomorrow morning.  We plan to leave at 5am tomorrow morning.  There is no telling how the kids will react to being woken up, but I think they will do fine.  It's a 5 hour trip and we are going to stop along the way for breakfast and maybe lunch.  We are taking some portable DVD players for the kids to watch as well.  So hopefully we have all our bases covered.  Well, I guess that is it.  We will be back Saturday sometime.  I hope to have some pictures to share when I get back.  So until then.. talk with yall later!

No comments: