Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Noah

And no I'm not talking about the one who built the ark.  Zoey has picked up the word "no" but it comes out "Nooooahhhhh".  Like she has a little attitude with it.  It's incredibly cute and funny and I don't really think she knows what it means, but I know it's just a small glimpse as to what we are in for when she is 16.  She is truly her own person, for sure.  She is also sporting a huge black eye.  She looks like a football player to me.  Like she got hit really hard.  But she actually got it while jumping on her brother's bed, which I told her not to.  She jumped, lost her balance and crack her head on Jon Kent's bed rails that keep him from falling off the bed while he is sleeping.  She wasn't at all pleased about it and cried for a good bit.  But she got over it.  Now when you talk about her black eye she will point to it.  So she knows it's there.  Zoey has also learned her name.  I'll point to her and ask her what her name is and she will say "Oey".  Cutest thing ever.  My name is Momma and Kent's is Daddy.  Jon Kent's is Bubba.  Although if we ask her where Jon Kent is she will point to him.

In Jon Kent news, he is sick.  Well he is running a fever.  Hopefully when he wakes up tomorrow it will be gone.  But before he went to bed it was 100 so we gave him some Tylenol and I'm hoping that will knock it out.  If it does turn into something I hope Zoey doesn't catch it and that whatever it is doesn't require a trip to the doctor.  Those are never fun.  I hate it when my little man, or little girl for that matter, is sick.

Oh yeah.. in response to a comment I was left by my dear ole (I said ole not OLD) dad, my parents were also on the trip to the beach.. in which they were kind enough to pay for 90% of it as well.  So a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE thanks goes out to them.  I love yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PS:  Can we got back next week!?!!?!?!? ;0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are talking about two of the most wonderful of the 3 best grandchildren ever born.  Zoey is the cutest little girl.  JUST LIKE her Moma.  We told them they would pay for their raising.  Other grandbaby is in the hospital.  We hope he comes home SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!  Gramsie does not like for her babies to be sick.

Anonymous said...

what's the matter with jon wesley?