Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Pregnancy Dreams

I have always had weird, weird dreams when I'm pregnant.  I was telling Kent the other day about one and he said, "Yep, you're pregnant.".  I was like, really ya think!?!?!?  Anyway, with Jon Kent and Zoey both my dreams were just so vivid.  Like I was right there and going through it all.  The same is happening this go around and to top it all off it really messes with my emotions!  Like I'll have a dream about something bad happening to the kids and I'll wake up and panic or just worry all that day that something is going to happen to the kids.  I know it's normal and all but I just don't like it.  I don't like not having control over my emotions like that.  I also had a dream a week or so ago that I was being chased and was fixing to be caught.  So while I'm running I'm telling myself, "Emily just wake up and this will all be over.  Just wake up.  Emily wake up.  WAKE UP!".  And I finally woke up and I was shaking and my mind was running a mile a minute BUT all at the same time it was a relief that it really was a dream and I could just wake up from it.  Weird right?

Tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for since 5 weeks ago.  And a loooong and slllloooww 5 weeks it has been!  We go tomorrow to the OB at 9:15am to see if we can hear a heartbeat.  If not, then we will be getting an ultrasound and see if we an see a heartbeat.  If not.. then well it will be sad.  So we are hoping for a healthy, growing little baby.. notice I said baby and not BABIES.  My daddy is probably snickering right now.  Anyway, so I just want everyone to pray for us.  I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with a good update and maybe some pictures!

Unitl then... I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about the baby's or babies heartbeats.  My wonderful baby girl can have nothing wrong.  She is bathed in prayer and the baby will  grow strong and wild just like the other two.  Maybe if it is two or three we can REALLY have a Susie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!