Monday, September 24, 2007

Doctor Boy

The kids and I were playing in Jon Kent's room this morning.  He had his play stethoscope out and was listening to my heart.  He then told me to stick my tongue out and say, "Ahhhhhhhhhh".  So I did.  After he was done he said, "Now, momma, you feel allll better."  I told him, "Thank you Dr. Jon Kent."  He said, "No momma, I'm doctor boy.  And Zoey is doctor girl."  Well excuse me!

Summer has rearrived here.  It was so nice last week and now.. hot and humid.  I really don't like this time of year.  It's cool one day, hot the next.  Nice one day and humid the next.  Good hair day today but tomorrow it will be a ball of frizz due to the wonderful humidity.  Not to mention the kids got used to go to the park last week (I think they went like 3 or 4 times) and now it's just too hot to stay outside for any amount of time.  Hopefully in the next few weeks the weather will cool down.  I just feel better when the air is crisp.

Zoey is currently sitting in my lap (she should be taking a nap.. though I think she is boycotting) eating 'ish' (fish).  It's actually the goldfish crackers.  The girl loves them.  Everyday the kids get a snack before nap and she will always ask for 'ish'.  She is a cutie, but I may be a bit partial.

Well, I guess that's it for now.  I'm off to hang with my girl while Dr. Boy finishes his nap.  I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am quite sure he is a wonderful Dr. Boy.  He is the cutest little boy when he acts grown up.  It won't be long before he really becomes Dr. Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know she really loves ish.