Saturday, June 24, 2006

Good News to Go Around

Well for starters I am down to 134 pounds!!  Woohoo!!  That makes me 6 pounds from my goal of 128!  I gave myself a new goal date of July 4th to meet that weight.  I'm excited to see if I am able to do it.  I have really been strict on myself over the past week or so to really buckle down and lose the rest of my unwanted weight.  Some good news to go along with this is that I haven't been this *small* since before marrying Kent.  So that is GREAT!!  I'm hoping to also get some of my tummy toned(been working on that for months now it seems) before heading to the beach.  It's OK now but it's not great.  I'll keep yall posted on the progress!

Last night Zoey finally rolled over for the first time!  Yes, I know she is almost 7 months old...  She just isn't a roller!  Her pediatrician said that it was funny how she couldn't roll over but could sit and pull herself up.  Because it makes more effort and coordination to do those things than it does to roll over.  But she just doesn't like to be on her tummy or her back.  But none the less she rolled over.  So YAY to that!!

16 days until we head to the beach with my parents.  I may have failed to mention in earlier entries that they are the ones taking us to the beach.  I am VERY, VERY grateful for their generosity in taking us!  I am sure that Jon Kent and Zoey are thankful too!  ;0)  There is just so much to pack.  I was just thinking about it the other day that I need to start making a list of things we need to pick up at the store and things that we need to pack.  Because it will be like moving just to get these kids to the beach!  Plus, I am a planner and organizer so it's just in my nature to plan weeks ahead of time.  Somebody has to do it!

Well, I am off.  Once Jon Kent wakes up we will eat lunch and head to the pool!  Talk with yall later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seemed like it took Jacie forever to roll too, and as soon as she started, she was crawling soon after!  Yay Zoey!!  Congrats on the weight loss!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss!! It sure does feel so nice to loose weight, doesnt it?! YAY to Zoey rolling over!!  
I bet you are getting so excited about going to the beach!!
Big hugs,
Angel