Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Ya know...

I'm not really the worrying type.  Well, let me rephrase that before my husband falls out of his chair laughing...  Unless it's about my family I really don't worry about things.  Or really get nervous about things.  When I was in the hospital having Zoey the nurse mentioned to Kent and me that we didn't see like the stressing type.  That we didn't seem to get nervous about things.  I guess because whenever I would have a contraction I would just breathe through it and when it was over it was over.  And when she asked me a question during a contraction I would politely try and answer it while feeling like my uterus was about to be ripped out of my body.  So anyway, that brings me to this...  I'M NERVOUS!!!!!!!!  Really, really, really, really nervous.  So what about you may be asking your computer screen.  A job.  Yes, a job.  And if things work out well, it could be a really good job.  A job where I can stay at home with my kids and still do the job.  All the details haven't been worked out because the guy who is thinking about hiring me was in the middle of doing some work.  So he said he would call me back.  That was like 30 minutes ago and he said he would call back in an hour.  I'm pretty nervous (see above).  It's accounting work and although I do have a degree in accounting that's all I have...a degree.  No actual work experience in that field and it's been awhile since I have been to school (3 years to be exact).  So we will just see how it goes.  When I talked to the guy he seemed really harsh.  Not mean harsh, just in his voice.  Like a really serious guy, no horsing around type of guy.  Oh boy am I nervous!  I'll let yall know how it goes...

So getting off that subject...

Ever had a hickey??  LOL.  When Kent and I first got married we would horse around and try and give each other hickeys before the other noticed what was going on...hey, we were "young and in love".  Anyway, well I am now sporting THREE nice hickeys on my left shoulder. 

Preview

And they aren't from my darling husband.  Rather they are from my cute little princess.  Yesterday she was sucking my shoulder.  She has been doing that a lot since she has been teething.  So I thought nothing of it, until it she started sucking HARD and when I pulled her off there were three lovely little "bruises".  UGH!  So no tank tops for me until these clear up.  LOL.

Well, I best be going.  I need to go pace and wait for the phone to ring...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the job...
hehehe@ the hickies
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

LOL at the hickeys.  I hope you heard about the job by now and  I wish ya lots of luck with the job.  
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Angel

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed for ya hun!!

HUGS
Dana

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you were even thinking of working! Have you heard anything yet? LOL at the hickeys.  Too funny!