Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Official Start of Summer

And boy is it HOT!!  At 10am it was 90 degrees already!!  The weather "lady" said that it would probably hit 100 before the day is through!  Now that is "HOT".  Anywho...  Today is June 21, 2006, which means it is the first official day of summer.  Woohoo!  I love summer.  Even it is hot most days.  That's what the pool is for!  Well, only 19 more days until we are heading to the beach!  Have I mentioned how I can't wait!?!?!!  Well, I can't!  I'm really looking forward to the time away and seeing Zoey play in the sand for the first time.  And Jon Kent hasn't been since he was like 4 months old, so this will all be new to him too.  Can't wait to see how he acts!  I hope they both have a good time.

Well, there's not much to report.  I have some pictures of Kent's present for Father's day from the kids and some other random pictures in there as well.  Enjoy!

No comments: