Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sorry So Long

I know it has been awhile since my last entry but things have been some what busy around here.  I will start with the present and work my way back...

We took Zoey to the doctor today for her 6 month well baby visit.  She is 27 1/2 inches long (90% in her age group), 20 pounds 10oz. (off the charts) and her head is 18 in circumference (also off the charts).  She is healthy as a horse and the doctor said not to worry about her being so "big" that with her being so tall that it balances out.  So Momma's milk is doing that girl some good!  She had to have 4 shots today which she took very well.  But now she isn't feeling to well...cranky and all.  Also today, Jon Kent woke up with a cold.  His nose is running pretty badly and he just doesn't feel well.  He is usually very active and wild but today he was just kind of sluggish.  Doesn't want to eat and all that jazz.  Hopefully he will feel better in the morning and so will Zoey.

Saturday I went out to brunch with a group of ladies at church.  We ate at the Cracker Barrel.  It was a pretty good time.  We got to talk and just have some adult time together.  I also found Zoey's 2nd tooth Saturday.  Two teeth already!!

As far as the job thing goes.  I talked to the guy (I had to call him back) and he said that he was still very interested in me and asked me a few more questions.  He said he would get together with me either Monday or Tuesday of this week (yes I know Monday as already past and Tuesday is about to).  He has yet to call me back and I am tired of calling him.  But I may give him a few more days and give him one last call.  Yes I would like to have this type of job but if I keep having to chase him around then it's not worth it.

OH!  Kent, the kids, and myself are going to the beach in July (please don't let there be a hurricane then).  We are going the week after July 4th.  I am so excited!!  I just LOVE the beach!  We will also be going in September with Kent's family!  So fun!!!  YAY!!!

Well, I am going to go.  I am helping my daddy look for places to stay when we go to the beach.  Later all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope both Jon Kent and Zoey are feeling better.  Way to go with the breastfeeding!!!!  I tried to breastfeed but with a c-section it just didnt work out.  I know a lot of mom who have c -sections are able to breastfeed but I wasnt one of them.  :(  I tried....all of 2 days and then I gave up.  If I ever have another baby I hope I will be able to breastfeed next time.

Brunch at Cracker Barrel ....Yummy.... that sounds soooo good right now!

I hope everything works out with the job.  I dont blame you for not wanting to have to keep calling that man.
I LOVE the beach.  I use to go to
Ocean City but I havent been there in a few years.  Hopefully you will get a chance to take some pictures and post for us.
Hugs,
Angel
http://journals.aol.com/angelm0304/Angel/