Saturday, December 30, 2006

2006

2006 has just flown by.  I mean literally flown by.  When I was younger I remember sitting in school over hearing two teachers talk.  They were talking about how time flies the older you get.  I, at the time, didn't believe them.  But now that I have children of my own, time just seemed to speed up.  Maybe it's watching them learn and grow that makes the time pass so quickly.  I don't know.  I just wish it would slow down just a bit..

2006 in comparison to the last two years of my life was pretty uneventful.  No pregnancies, no new babies..  Just spending time with my family and adjusting to two kids instead of one.  I did lose 51 pounds this year though.  So that's pretty good.  We moved into a new house.  It's still not fully decorated, but we are here and that's all that matters.  My family is healthy, I am healthy.  So with that, I see 2006 as a successful year. 

I hope for myself and family in 2007 is to have much more quality time together.  to learn more about each other.  To bond more.  To watch my children grow.  I hope for safety and health. 

So good-bye 2006!  Hello 2007!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: