Monday, March 12, 2007

Can I return Monday and get a Saturday instead?

Whew, it's nap time around here.  Thank goodness for nap time.  I need the hour or two to get my brain back in order.  After Sunday happenings the kids always seem a bit out of routine.  Who can blame them though..  They have all day with family members who spoil them and let them have anything and everything they want.  They get 5 full hours of playing and coloring and reading with "Granny & Paw-Paw".  See, on Sundays after church Kent's family always goes over to Kent's grandmother's house.  She does the whole southern lunch thing.  We eat, sit around and talk, and of course the kids get to play with everyone.  So when Mondays roll around they are still reeling from Sunday.  And all I want to do is go back to our weekly routines.  Today it took me (no joke) a hour and a half to get the kids and me ready to go to the grocery store.  I swear!  It doesn't take me that long to get ready with just me!  But between showering myself, getting them dressed, trying to get the dry clothes out of the dryer and the wet clothes in the dryer.. time just flew by.  After the kids wake up I still have to go and pick up the rest of the groceries.  We only got the meat, because I REFUSE to buy meat from Wal-Mart.. ick, ick, ick.  So we go to the local grocery store for our meat.  Then Kent and I are working out at 4pm.  Thankfully we have NO plans for tonight, so we are just going to relax!  Tomorrow we are going to the zoo.  So that will be a busy, fun filled day!  I'm really looking forward to it.  And yes I will take tons of pictures!  Well, I'm off to get some more stuff done before my angels awaken!  Talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL at the Walmart meat comment.  I refuse as well.  I make a special trip to a local grocery store that does their own meat (chicken, beef, pork, all of it!)