Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to Kent and me!  Today is our 5th wedding anniversary!  It's hard to believe five years ago at this very moment I was just about to embark on a new phase in my life.  And here we are five years later still going and got two kids to boot!  It's kind of funny.. When we first got married we said that we wouldn't even starting trying to have kids until we had been married five years..  Well, we all see that idea quickly went out the window.  And I'm glad it did!  So, Happy Anniversary Kent.  Only 85 more years to go, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th Anniversary. My husband and I will be marking 10 yrs in 10 more days!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGS
Dana

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy every single day to the fullest!! It goes by so fast....

Aunt KK