Friday, March 9, 2007

Spring Fever

I don't really have it, but the lady on the news said it as I was trying to think of a subject..  The weather here has been great though.  70s and sunny.  Perfect weather for getting out of the house!  I have also had the windows up for the last couple of days as well.  After being couped up so much this winter it's nice to let the house air out and even nicer to get the kids out to run outside and play.  We went out yesterday and walked the trails behind my house.  We probably walked a mile or more and the kids had a blast! 

Tomorrow my momma and I are going to a big consignment sale that I take part in.  Only the contributors are allowed to go tomorrow.  It starts at 9am.  I love going and trying to find cute clothes at a bargain.  I usually rack up for Zoey and Jon Kent usually gets a pretty good haul himself.  But they just don't make that many cute clothes for little boys.

Wednesday, if it doesn't rain, we have plans to take the kids to the zoo.  They have never been before..  Well, I take that back.  They went during Christmas but that was to see the lights.  None of the animals were out and it was night time.  So this is their first trip to the zoo to see the animals.  I will take lots of pictures!!!

Well, I guess I will go.  The kids are napping and I have some free time on my hands!  Talk with yall later!

No comments: