Saturday, March 10, 2007

RACKED up!!

My momma and I racked up today shopping at the consignment sale!  Yall know how I put my stuff in there twice a year.  And all the contributors get to go early and shop.  Well, it went great!  I got Zoey so much stuff for Spring and Summer!  Jon Kent didn't get so much from me.  He only got a polo shirt, some khaki shorts and some swimming shorts.  By the time I got to his sizes the place was SWAMPED with other 'mommies' and everything had been picked through.  But my momma did get in there before me so she got him some cute things.  So Jon Kent didn't do too badly.  It's just sooo much easier to shop for little girls.  Anyway, I posted some pictures of what I got the kids.  I would have posted what my mom got them but I just didn't have time to get all the tags off and safety pins out of them.  I also got the kids some shoes.  Those are in the pictures as well.  Oh, I also went walking through the aisles to see if I could spot anything that I put in the sale and a lot of my stuff was gone!  So that is good.  Hopefully I will make a good little bit.  Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!  That is great!  But where were your precious babies? They must have been with their wonderful Poohba, who can single-handedly take care of three tiny ones!  How AWESOME he must be!  Well, it was good for a laugh over here........

Anonymous said...

Looks like you did great - I LOVE the little polka dot dress!!! too cute!! Oh and the little brown and white flutterbug outfit is adorable (I know because I bought that for Ella last summer lol) we have the same AWESOME taste!!