Monday, October 1, 2007

Hmm, a whole week.

So it seems I have been a bad journaler.  Is there some corner I could stand in?  Anyway, honestly there isn't much to talk about.  Well, there is, but nothing I would want to put into a public journal.  My life is pretty day by day and nothing really changes.

Yesterday was my nephew's first birthday party.  They had a moon bouncer type thing for the kids to jump in, which they seemed to enjoy.  My nephew was the cutest playing with his cake and getting all messy.  Zoey helped out a little bit too.  He got a lot of new toys and clothes.  His Auntie Em (me) made sure he got SOMETHING that made noise because we were so happily blessed with the "Wiggles Guitar" two years ago and we are STILL listening to it.. those are some good batteries!  So I thought it only fair to return the favor!  ;)

The main reason I haven't been around too much is because I've been working on consignment stuff.  I'm trying to get all the kids' fall/winter clothes that don't fit anymore priced so they will be ready to go Thursday.  I've been taking it a little bit day by day.  Because the last time consignment rolled around I waited until the last minute and ended up having to do EVERYTHING by myself because Kent was sick as a dog for like 3 days.  Not that I wanted him to help with the consignment part but taking care of the kids would have been nice.  But he really was sick, so I just closed our bedroom door and the kids and I just went through the clothes and I somehow got through it all in time.  But this time, I'm not going to get stuck like that!  I've gone through probably half of their clothes so far and I hope to be finished by Thursday.

I also have an OB doctor appointment Thursday at 9:15am.  It will be my 14 week check-up.  I'm hoping that we get to schedule my ultrasound appointment.

Well, that's it for now.  I hope everyone is having a great day and Happy October!

No comments: