Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Blah, blah, blah, blah

There isn't really much to talk about today.  Since the 4th things have been rather slow around here.  By the way, our 4th went by fairly well.  Jon Kent and I went to a family reunion on my side of the family.  Kent had to work.  After my family reunion we came home and took a nap.  Then we went up to Kent's parent's house and swam and ate.  Then we came back home and grabbed a few things and headed over to my parent's house and stayed there until Kent got off of work.  It was a busy day.  Jon Kent was out like a light by the time we got home for the night!  Besides that, nothing else has really happened.  We are waiting on a time for Jon Kent's ear surgery.  We know it's going to be this Friday (the 8th).  And that it will be rather early in the morning (6ish).  But the exact times and stuff we will find out tomorrow sometime.  I can't wait until this whole thing is over with.  I hate to think about them taking my little man away and messing with his ears...or anything else for that matter!  But he will be much better off!  We are currently giving him another round of antibotics just to take away some of the pain with his ears.  He hasn't been sleeping well AT ALL the last few weeks.  But last night he slept from 11pm-7:30am!!!!!!  I couldn't believe it!  Then he ate and I put him in the bed with us and he slept from 8am-almost 9am.  He woke up in a good mood...which has been rare here lately.  So I am hoping the medicine is working as far as taking some of the pressure and pain away.  But the doctor told us that it wouldn't heal his ears.  So anyway, now that I have rambled on about that...I will go.  It's a rainy day today...perfect for straightening up the house.  Talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great 4th!  When do you find out the sex of your baby?  I think it's a girl ;)
hugs..
Dana