Saturday, July 30, 2005

Weekend...thus far

It hasn't been what I would call a "slow" weekend, but not a really busy one either.  Kent, Jon Kent, and myself went to Kent's cousin's daughter's (did yall get that?) 1st birthday party today.  We had a good time and Jon Kent was very well behaved.  After the past few days of "preparing to teethed" I wasn't so sure of how he would act.  But he was very good.  He ate some ice cream and played on the playground.  He even wore a party hat long enough for us to take pictures.  He seemed to have a really good time!  After the party we came home just long enough for a bottle and a diaper change.  Then Jon Kent and myself went to a beauty pagent to watch my cousin Kaylee.  He slept through most of it and the rest he just crawled around and watched all the people clapping.  Kaylee was absolutely beautiful.  She did a great job!!  After that Jon Kent, my parents, and myself (lol) went out to eat for supper.  Then we (Jon Kent and I) came home.  We washed dishes, vaccuumed, and played.  Then it was bath time and bedtime.  Now, I sit here probably not making much sense because I am talking to Kent and chatting with my daddy (through IM).  So I guess I will end this here and save yall some misery!  Night all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily.  Just stopping by to say hello.  Seems like things are going great for you!  I hope you'll stop by my journal sometime.  Pamela

Anonymous said...

Sounds like one busy weekend!  How's your lil girl?  Kicking yet?

hugs.
Dana