Monday, July 11, 2005

Oh my back!

Ouch!  My back is killing me.  I don't think I have ever had a back ache like this one.  I don't know if I slept wrong or if lifting Jon Kent has finally caught up with me.  Either way, it's no fun whatsoever!  I woke up at one point this morning to go potty and I walked like a little old lady to the bathroom.  I'm too young for this!!  *sigh*

On a happier note, Jon Kent slept in his bed ALL NIGHT LONG!  He went to bed at 11pm (because we thought Hurricane Dennis was going to be a lot worse) and woke up at 8:15am.  I couldn't believe it!  I'm hoping this is a good sign because his ears are feeling better!  Funny this is...he's asleep now.  He must be one tired little guy.  Because he had only been up for about an hour before taking his first nap!

Finally, I need your prayers.  There is a lady that I go to church with and she is/was expecting twin September 17.  Well, she is in the hospital now having them.  So please pray for her and the babies that they both will be just fine.

I'll talk with yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take a tablespoon of Cream of Tartar and put it in a glass of water.  Use enough water so you will be able to drink it.  Cream of Tartar is VERY sour.  This will help relieve the back pain.  Don't ask me how or why but it works.  This is a MamMa Goray remedy.  I used it quite frequently while I was pregnant.  When I told Dr. Gurley he asked what grandmother told me that.  He said it would not hurt.  They put Cream of Tartar in eggs when they make meriange.  I tell you it does work.