Friday, July 15, 2005

Introducing...

Jon Kent will be the proud big brother to...

 

Zoey ______.  No middle name as of yet.  But it is a GIRL!!!  We have our pair now!!  She is healthy and doing great!!  She weighs in at 14oz.  She is also a week ahead of schedule as of right now, but that can change at any point.

I am doing well too.  Gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks which they asked me to do.  So as of now I have gained a total of 3 pounds for the pregnancy.  Not too shabby!  Anyway, enjoy the pictures of my precious little girl!!

Enlarge for better viewing!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for yall!!! A baby girl!! How sweet. Your Aunt Karen Kay is already thinking pagents!!! LOL!!! Congrats!!
Meredith

Anonymous said...

Awwww Emily, this brought back so many memories of the u/s's with all my kids...so sweet!!!  I'm so happy for you!!! (and a little jealous!!!) he he
Congratulations again!!!
Carmie

Anonymous said...

Awwww, congrats again Em!!!  

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you, a very nice blessing to look forward to!
~Erin

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! How wonderful....and the pictures are so sweet. LOVE the name too! ;o)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!  YAY!!! I knew it was a girl, hehe!
Cute name!
hugs..
Dana

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how precious! Makes me miss being preggo so bad! lol I love the name you've picked out, too.